The PPS-08 will drive EIGHT pedals from the same source, it’s more than a power supply, it’s a power conditioner which supplies a predictable voltage all the time and keeps your pedals in constant performance from one show to another.
- 8 outputs, with fully isolated ground.
- 6-9v outlets and two ADJUSTABLE 9 volts, 12 volts and 18 volts.
- Includes 8 DC cables to connect your pedals to the PPS-08, and one Y cable to boost the voltage.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- LEDs at each outlet light to indicate the mode as well as any faults in pedals. (When the LEDs are RED), the PPS-08 will enter a self-protection mode and will auto-restart in about 2 seconds after disconnecting the problem pedal.
- FCLC (Foldback Current Limiting Circuit) provides protection against power shortages and overloads. Even at full load it is a fully regulated power supply.
Most battery-powered effects rarely exceed 30 milliamps each, you’re not likely to use anywhere near the PPS-08’s 2000 milliamp output.
- Plug the included AC adapter into the PPS-08’s POWER IN 12v/ 2000mA input jack.
- Connect the AC adapter to 100-240v AC power, the blue LED will light. *(If you use other AC adapters, be sure the output is 12v DC rated at 2000mA and the plug is positive barrel and negative center type.)
- Connect your 9v pedals to the SIX 9v outputs with included DC cables.
- Connect your 9v 12v or18v pedals to the A or B outputs with included DC cables. (Select voltage for these outputs using the switches located on the side of the unit.)
- Use the Y cable to connect from any of the 8 outlets to get the right voltage for any pedal that requires between 18v and 36v.
- AC to DC adapter
- INPUT: AC 100v-240v at 50/60Hz.
- OUTPUT: DC 12v, 2000mA.
- POLARITY: Positive Barrel and Negative Center.
- DC Power Supply
- OUTPUTS: 9v@300mA (x6), 9v/12v/18v@500mA (x2)
- INPUT: DC 12v 2000mA
- LEDs: Blue LED for power light, Green to go and Red to stop
- Use only 12v/2000mA output DC adapter with Positive barrel, Negative center polarity plug. Do not use any other adapters with different specifications.
- Unplug your PPS-08 when not in use for extended periods of time.
- Guard against water or other liquids entering the enclosure.
- PPS-08 Power Supply
- AC to DC adapter
- 8pcs DC cables and 1 ‘Y’ cable
- User Manual